snow
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Chores!
I guess you can't really call it a chore yet, but Addie LOVES to help feed the cats every morning. Steven can ask her from another room if she wants to help and she will immediately stop whatever she is doing and run to get the bowls. She is really good at it too; out of approximately 25 times that she has helped, she has only dropped the bowls once. Well, this morning she gets the food and carries it into the other room. This is where she would normally stop and hand me the bowls so I can put them up on the shelf for her, but instead, she sets the bowls on the floor and calls the cats to eat down there with her. Well, she pets them for a little while and wants to pick them up and next thing I know she has pushed KiKi away and has her head in the bowl pretending to eat like a cat right next to Skeeter. Luckily, she didn't eat any of the food, but I have a feeling she will be eating like a cat in her own food bowl before too long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great story!!! Love the pictures!!!!
ReplyDelete